What are Microscopic Fungi?

Microscopic fungi, also known as molds, are tiny fungi that live off plant and animal matter. You can find them indoors or outdoors, and they are an integral part of the natural world. Molds play an essential role in our environment, as they break down and consume organic matter. Molds, also known as mildew or fungi, are not plants or animals. They are part of Fungi kingdom.

Microspores are microscopic seeds that molds produce. Because they are small, many spores can easily be blown through the air. They can also be transported long distances with even gentle breezes.

There are many types of molds, including those that come in white. Black mold isn’t a specific species, nor is it toxic mold. The terms “toxic” or “black” are sometimes used by the media to describe molds that can produce mycotoxins, as well as Stachybotrys Chartarum. Toxic fungi are molds that can produce mycotoxins.

Indoor mold is usually not a problem unless the mold spores are able to land on moist spots and start growing. Molds eat whatever is growing around them. Mold growth that isn’t controlled can cause damage to furnishings and buildings. It can also rot wood and damaged drywall. The mold can also cause damage to furniture, including stains. Mold can also cause serious health problems. Therefore, it is crucial to stop mold growth indoors.

Mold and its Health Effects

Sensitive mold-sensitive people may feel stuffy eyes, itchy skin, irritation, or irritated ears. Mold allergies can cause difficulty breathing or shortness of breathe. Mold infections can occur in the lungs of people with weak immune systems or with chronic lung diseases such as obstructive pulmonary disease. You should contact your doctor if you have any health issues after being exposed to mold.

How to deal with Mold

Mold growth should be addressed immediately. Mold growth can be prevented by controlling moisture levels in the home.

Use commercial soap, water, or bleach to remove the mold growth on hard surfaces. You can use a stiff brush to remove rough surfaces such as concrete.

Use bleach to get rid of mold

Do not mix bleach and ammonia, or any other household cleaners. Toxic fumes can be produced by mixing bleach and ammonia, or any other cleaners.

To breathe fresh air, open windows, and doors.

Use non-porous gloves, and protect your eyes with protective glasses.

Schedule Your Free Estimate